Rustique Indian Sandstone Patio Pack - 20 sq m (Mixed Sizes)
- Product Code: RNSP-003
- Availability: In Stock
- Excl VAT: £332.50
|Multi Size Pack 20 Sqm||£399.00|
|Single Metre Price||£22.95|
A beautiful top grade natural stone paving slab, calibrated to 22mm thickness, for ease of laying, (also known as Indian stone paving slabs, or Sunset Buff ), when only the best will do.
This is our most popular natural stone paving with tonal variations of warm buffs and greys with brown hues bringing subtle colouring and style to your garden. All sides are cut naturally with quarry fettled edges into uniform sizes for ease of laying.
Sawn edge setts 100x100mm are also available as a border or incorporated into the patio. or used as a contrast in other types of paving.
On display at our AC showsite.
Reduced - 25% Off while stocks last
Patio Packs 20 square metre coverage* reduced to £399 Inc Vat. The lowest price in the UK - Guaranteed.
Price includes Vat with free delivery available.
Delivery time for this product is currently 4-5 weeks
Each 20 square metre pack contains the following:
Slab thickness: 22mm Calibrated
*All sizes approximate
*Coverage when laid with a 10mm joint.
We can split packs to your exact requirements.
* We do try to get your stone in perfect condition, however, it is a natural product and sometimes 1 or 2 breakages do occur. If it is above this amount, then please return, within 10 days from delivery and we will replace or refund the broken meterage.
- We only buy from organisations that are certified ISO 9001, producing only the best quality stone Reg number ISO 9001 : 2008, ISO 14001 : 2004, OHSAS 18001 : 2007, ETI & CE certified company. Details available on request.
- We import directly and in bulk, enabling us to sell at the lowest possible price. (No expensive middlemen)
- All of our natural stone paving is sourced from members of the ETI (ethical trading initiative) preventing child labour and unsuitable working practices. Reg number RS91/7465 available on request.
- Natural stone importers since 2001
Local deliveries will be offloaded by Hiab/crane, which can usually place the pallet where you need it, in a safe and suitable place. Where the distance is more than 50 miles, please call 01777 817901, to check the method of delivery, as we may use the tail lift method which has certain restrictions. In the event of this type of delivery, we strongly recommend you read the full details of our delivery information.
the tail lift method is used, this product will require the assistance
of an able bodied person when offloading at your property, as most of
the national couriers have a driver only policy.