Silver Grey Indian Sandstone Patio Pack
- Product Code: FSNSP-001
- Availability: In Stock
- Excl VAT: £341.67
|Multi Size Pack 20 Sqm||£410.00|
|Single Metre Price||£23.00|
|Circle 2.7m Squared Off||£299.00|
A beautiful top grade natural sandstone paving slab (also known as Indian stone paving slabs), when only the best will do. Each paving slab is unique with tonal variations of greys and silvers, with differing riven profiles.
All sides are cut naturally with quarry fettled edges into uniform sizes for ease of laying, and circles are also available which can either be incorporated in the patio squared off, or as a stand alone feature.
On display at our AC showsite. This product is now available in Porcelain size 90x60
Delivery time for this product is currently 3-4 weeks
Reduced - 25% off while stocks last. 20 square metre project pack now only £410 including vat. The lowest price in the UK - Guaranteed
Free delivery available.
Each 20 square metre pack contains the following:
Thickness: 20-24mm approx
*Coverage when laid with a 10mm joint.
Circles available to incorporate into the patio @ 2.7 m squared off.
All sizes approximate
We can split packs to your exact requirements.(Single Metre Price £23 Including vat)
* We do try to get your stone in perfect condition, however, it is a natural product and sometimes 1 or 2 breakages do occur. If it is above this amount, then please return for exchange, within 10 days from delivery, and we will replace or refund the broken meterage.
- We only buy from organisations that are certified ISO 9001, producing only the best quality stone Reg number ISO 9001 : 2008, ISO 14001 : 2004, OHSAS 18001 : 2007, ETI & CE certified company. Details available on request.
- We import directly and in bulk, enabling us to sell at the lowest possible price. (No expensive middlemen)
- Never use hydrochloric acid patio cleaners on natural stone paving
- All of our sandstone paving is sourced from members of the ETI (ethical trading initiative) preventing child labour and unsuitable working practices. Reg number RS91/7465 available on request.
- Sandstone importers since 2001
Local deliveries will be offloaded by Hiab/crane, which can usually place the pallet where you need it, in a safe and suitable place. Where the distance is more than 50 miles,please call 01777 817901, to check the method of delivery, as we may use the tail lift method which has certain restrictions. In the event of this type of delivery, we strongly recommend you read the full details of our delivery information.
the tail lift method is used, this product will require the assistance
of an able bodied person when offloading at your property, as most of
the national couriers have a driver only policy.