Indian Sandstone Paving - Buff Sawn & Honed - Sample (Refundable)
- Product Code: BSHP-006
- Availability: In Stock
- Excl VAT: £4.17
This top of the range Indian Sandstone Paving has been diamond sawn then calibrated and honed to leave a smooth matt warm golden buff coloured appearance with some surface quartzite that sparkles in the sunshine.
Buff sawn and honed is a premium grade paving that has subtle veining, and provides a tasteful, refined and elegant backdrop to any garden. The edges are machine cut smooth.
Suitable inside or out.
On display at our AC showsite
Delivery time for this product is 5-6 weeks
Reduced - 35% Off while stocks last. The lowest price in the UK - Guaranteed
20 square metre packs £575
Free Delivery available* with Hiab offload up to 40 mile radius.
Why buy from us?
1. The paving sizes in each pack are 900x600, 600x600, 600x295 and 295x295mm. some suppliers use the size 290mm in the smaller sizes resulting in large unsightly joints.
2. We have 17 of each of the four sizes in every 20 Sqm pack, some suppliers put 16 of the 900x600mm resulting in a shortage of over half a metre per pack.
3. All of our full packs are opened and checked for breakages before dispatch.
20 Metre Pack comprises -
Thickness: 20mm calibrated
All sizes approximate
We split packs to your exact requirements
We do try to get your stone in perfect condition, however, it is a natural product and sometimes 1 or 2 breakages do occur. If it is above this amount, then please return for exchange, within 10 days from delivery and we will replace or refund the broken meterage.
* We only buy from organisations that are certified ISO 9001, producing only the best quality stone Reg number ISO 9001 : 2008, ISO 14001 : 2004, OHSAS 18001 : 2007, ETI & CE certified company. Details available on request
* We import directly and in bulk enabling us to sell at the lowest possible price. (No expensive middlemen)
* All of our Indian Sandstone paving is sourced from members of the ETI (ethical trading initiative), preventing child labour and unsuitable working practices. Certification number RS91/7465 available on request.
*We recommend this paving is laid using a full bed semi dry mortar mix and sealed to assist with the maintenance and care of your patio.
* Indian Stone importers since 2001